This sermon is all about seeing the power (dunamis) of God displayed through us as we seek to do the things Jesus did and greater things – healing the sick, casting out demons, raising the dead etc.
In this message I cover:
– That the Kingdom of God is not only about words but about power
– The meaning of the greek word for ‘power’ (Dunamis) and some key places it occurs
– The fact that Jesus was FULL of, LED by and operating in the POWER of the Holy Spirit
– Examples of how the display of God’s power was a very normal part of the lives of the early apostles and should be part of ours
– How we can be in error if we do not know the power of God
– How God stretches and challenges us to overcome our fears and step over the ‘invisible line’ so that we can see His power working through us