Support

In April 2016 we took a step of faith and started living only on gifts from friends, family and supporters. We did this so that we could move to Hungary and focus our ministry largely on teaching and ministering in Central and Eastern Europe where the need is so great. We arrived in Hungary on 12th July 2016 and have already ministered in Hungary, Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Romania and the Czech Republic. Our prayer is that God will use our family to touch many people with the gospel and that they would experience the salvation, hope, healing and freedom that only Jesus can bring.

CURRENT SUPPORT LEVEL (updated September 2017): Our monthly supporters are currently giving about 95% of the income we need each month. If you have a desire to join our support team by giving a monthly gift or would like to help us to make up the remaining 5% this month by giving a one-off gift, we would be very grateful!

 

Giving financially to our family

Since we are not employed by a Hungarian company and do not receive a salary, the Hungarian tax authorities have decided that all gifts we receive through Stewardship or from churches are taxable as self-employed income. Gifts received directly from friends and family members are not taxable.

If you know us personally and would like to give a personal gift, please contact us and we will be happy to send you our bank details (UK, German or International) or PayPal address.

If you do not know us personally but would like to support us in the work we do, please use the buttons below to give online through Stewardship:

one-off-gift-button

monthly-gift-button

 

Leaving a legacy: A legacy giving account helps you to continue your generosity beyond your lifetime. For more details go to Stewardship. Our Stewardship account number is 20153897.

 

We are so thankful for every single gift, however large or small.

If the above methods are not working for you, please contact us.