(The video thumbnail is in Serbian but this teaching is delivered in English!)
For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. – Romans 8:14
This teaching can take your christian life to the next level. Those who will change the world around them and have the biggest impact for God’s Kingdom are the ones who have learned to be LED by the Holy Spirit.
1. It is TOTALLY NORMAL for believers in Jesus to listen to and follow the voice of the Holy Spirit
2. It isn’t enough to be FULL of the Holy Spirit, we should also seek to be LED by the Spirit and operate in the POWER of the Spirit.
3. The Holy Spirit does’t always speak in the way we expect him to speak!
4. The first disciples knew the voice of the Holy Spirit very well
5. The Holy Spirit will not contradict the written word of God
6. When you are seeking God’s will, get advice!
7. You know when you are being led by the Holy Spirit because your life starts to look like the book of Acts
8. Don’t expect God to give you a vision for your life that you can achieve in your natural ability
9. Fear will cause you to shrink back or run away but those who are led by the Holy Spirit step forward in faith.
10. When God is leading you, you see 4 things: An Amazing Adventure, Abundant Fruit, Miraculous Provision and Guaranteed Persecution!
As followers of Jesus, we need to keep our faith levels high and be an example to those around us during the coronavirus crisis.
1. Don’t go into fear or panic. If you have, repent!
2. Remember that storms can wake us up spiritually
3. Make sure you are not trusting in things that can be shaken
4. Trust in Jesus, the one who can calm the storm around you and in you
5. Be careful what you feed your mind on
6. Feed on the Word of God!
7. Let this be a warning to you – a greater shaking is coming and we all need to be ready
8. Stand on the solid ROCK (Jesus) that cannot be moved or shaken
9. Trust in the Lord with all your heart
10. Shine brightly and be a living example of the life of Jesus to the people around you
We all have the opportunity to be in a better state AFTER the covid-19 storm than we were BEFORE the storm!
Psalm 62:5-6 – Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
Matthew 8:23-27 – Then he got into the boat and his disciples followed him. Suddenly a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat. But Jesus was sleeping. The disciples went and woke him, saying, “Lord, save us! We’re going to drown!”
He replied, “You of little faith, why are you so afraid?” Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.
The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!”
Hebrews 12:25-27 – See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven?
At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.”
The words “once more” indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain.
I usually don’t post videos in this way that have two languages (they normally go in the ‘other languages’ section of my website) but on this occasion I felt that this message is SO important for anyone who wants to fulfil God’s call on their life. May God use it to speak POWERFULLY to you.
How to Fulfil Your Calling – Session 1 (from Serbia):
Session 1 is all about how God works on the earth and how we fit into that. If we can understand the Biblical pattern that God follows when He wants to work on the earth, we will be able to recognise when He is calling us to be involved in His work. This teaching is incredibly eye-opening and encouraging. I believe it will lay a foundation for your life regarding how to enter into the adventure God has for you and most importantly, how to bear the fruit that He created you to bear, according to Jesus’ words in John 15:16:
“You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit–fruit that will last”
How to Fulfil Your Calling – Session 2 (from Serbia):
In session 2 I talk briefly about the gifts and fruit of the Holy Spirit, as well as how God enables us to operate BEYOND our natural ability. I then cover 7 things that ALL BELIEVERS are called to do, before moving on to how we can find our personal calling. I explain specifically how God wants to guide you in the decisions you have to make, big and small, on a daily basis.
How to Fulfil Your Calling – Session 3 (from Serbia):
Over the last 14 years I’ve being involved in various forms of Christian Leadership. Here are a few of my thoughts that I hope will help to equip and encourage you to be the best leader you can be!
1. A Leader’s focus should be on following, not leading!
2. “Success” is not necessarily a sign of good leadership
3. Make sure that Love & faithfulness are your foundation
4. Don’t use the people to build the organisation, use the organisation to build the people
5. Don’t fit people into a “position”
6. Beware of intimidation
7. Don’t lead like the world leads
8. Understand correction & rebellion
9. Don’t speak negatively to members of your team about other members of your team
10. Reviewing is so important!
11. Don’t be too busy
12. Speak the truth in love
13. Be led by the Holy Spirit and don’t be in a rush
14. Get on with the work God has called YOU to do
This sermon is all about seeing the power (dunamis) of God displayed through us as we seek to do the things Jesus did and greater things – healing the sick, casting out demons, raising the dead etc.
In this message I cover:
– That the Kingdom of God is not only about words but about power
– The meaning of the greek word for ‘power’ (Dunamis) and some key places it occurs
– The fact that Jesus was FULL of, LED by and operating in the POWER of the Holy Spirit
– Examples of how the display of God’s power was a very normal part of the lives of the early apostles and should be part of ours
– How we can be in error if we do not know the power of God
– How God stretches and challenges us to overcome our fears and step over the ‘invisible line’ so that we can see His power working through us
– Why we don’t need to fly half way across the world seeking an ‘anointing’
– How the true presence of God follows obedience
– What it really means to make Jesus Lord
– Where to focus your attention in order to see freedom and healing unfold in your life
– The characteristics of the Holy Spirit and why we so desperately need Him
This is session 3 of 3 from a conference at Ellel Ministries Pierrepont called ‘Jesus Heals Today’. The previous two sessions are:
This could be the most important video you ever watch. It teaches you how to practise one of the most important (and often most difficult!) commands Jesus gave us: forgive one another.
In this message I also cover:
– How each of us have been given a different capacity for life, depending on the individual call we have
– How that capacity can be damaged and decreased
– How words can crush the human spirit
– What you can do to get your capacity back
– How to enter the process of healing from even the worst betrayal or rejection life can throw at you
This is session 2 of 3 from a conference at Ellel Ministries Pierrepont called ‘Jesus Heals Today’. To watch session 1 click here.
In this teaching I answer some key questions, such as:
– If God is a God of love, why is there so much suffering in the world?
– What does it really mean to be born again?
– Why did Jesus have to be born through a virgin?
– What is the biblical basis for the healing and deliverance ministry?
– Why does Satan seem to have so much power in this world?
– When we have issues in our lives that will not go away, what are some of the possible roots?
This is session 1 of 3 from a conference at Ellel Ministries Pierrepont called ‘Jesus Heals Today’.