Over the last 14 years I’ve being involved in various forms of Christian Leadership. Here are a few of my thoughts that I hope will help to equip and encourage you to be the best leader you can be!
1. A Leader’s focus should be on following, not leading!
2. “Success” is not necessarily a sign of good leadership
3. Make sure that Love & faithfulness are your foundation
4. Don’t use the people to build the organisation, use the organisation to build the people
5. Don’t fit people into a “position”
6. Beware of intimidation
7. Don’t lead like the world leads
8. Understand correction & rebellion
9. Don’t speak negatively to members of your team about other members of your team
10. Reviewing is so important!
11. Don’t be too busy
12. Speak the truth in love
13. Be led by the Holy Spirit and don’t be in a rush
14. Get on with the work God has called YOU to do